This kit is designed to winterize the lines, pumps, seals and all parts where snow fluid may come in contact. If you leave snow fluid in the snow machine, especially quickly evaporating versions like Froggys Flakes Dry or Extra Dry Snow, it can evaporate all the liquid from the solution and leave only the snow resins behind. This in conjunction with storing the machine over long periods of time is the reason snow machines will work perfect up until the day you put it away for the season and do absolutely nothing when you bring it out next year. This is not a guarantee that the machine will work perfect after months of storage, but though all of our testing it has eliminated the clogged pump issues that many snow machine customers have asked us for years to fix. Happy Snowing from Your Friends at Froggys Fog.
- 1. Pour the entire 8 ounce bottle of (STEP 1 SNOW MACHINE CLEANER) solution into a Clean Microwave Safe Container if you are going to use a microwave to heat. Pour the solution into a Clean Pot if you are going to use a stove to heat.
- 2. Heat the Cleaning Solution to a Warm Temperature (Do Not Boil).
- 3. While solution is still warm, insert the snow machine fluid intake tube into the solution and run the entire 8 ounces or as much of it as you can through the machine.
- 4. This will create a buildup of fluid in front of the machine. Just wipe it up or mop it up like any other cleaner. It is safe, non-toxic, and non-hazardous.
- 5. Remove the snow machine fluid intake tube from the (STEP 1 SNOW MACHINE CLEANER) container and place in the (STEP 2 WINTERIZER) bottle.
- 6. Run enough (STEP 2 WINTERIZER) solution through the machine until it starts coming out the front of the machine. This may not use all of the (STEP 2 WINTERIZER) solution, but no worries, it is also safe, non-toxic, and non-hazardous. Any remaining solution is safe to discard.
- 7. You can now store your machine with confidence until next year!!!
Safely Clean and Winterize your Snow Machine for Storage
Compatible with Antari, American DJ, MBT and All Other Artificial Snow Machines
Winterize with this Kit and be confident for next year
Keep your snow machine investment clean and safe when not in use
Made from Lab Grade DI Water and USP Grade Chemicals