Pyle PP555 Ultra Compact Phono Turntable Pre-Amplifier with 9V Battery Compartment to Mini Phono Preamp by Sound Around
AudioDJ.com are happy to offer the fantastic Pyle PP555 Ultra Compact Phono Turntable Pre-Amplifier with 9V Battery Compartment to Mini Phono Preamp.
With so many available recently, it is wise to have a make you can recognise. The Pyle PP555 Ultra Compact Phono Turntable Pre-Amplifier with 9V Battery Compartment to Mini Phono Preamp is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase.
For this price, the Pyle PP555 Ultra Compact Phono Turntable Pre-Amplifier with 9V Battery Compartment to Mini Phono Preamp comes widely respected and is a regular choice with lots of people. Sound Around have added some excellent touches and this results in good value for money.
This electronic preamplifier stands up to the test and will provide you with serious sound performance. The PP555 is perfect for bringing your studio equipment's phono-level output to a more suitable line-level output. Compact preamp features include 9 Volt Battery Compartment, Dedicated RCA 1/4-Inch Output Connectors and power Adaptor. It'll take your audio signal, amplify its strength and prepare it for further processing by your studio equipment. Pre-amps technically provide voltage gain to your desired equipment and are key to assisting the signal source, whether it's a turntable, musical instrument or microphone. The ultra-low noise audio conditioning circuitry allows the pre-amp to boost audio to levels that are more manageable for various types of audio equipment. You'll find it easier to adjust the recording level volumes of different sources from microphones and instruments alike. You should position your preamp close to the source to reduce unwanted noise and interference. Pre-amps can sometimes come built into the stereo equipment, but if that's not the case, the PP555 is an easy install, wise choice and great addition to any musician or producer. Take your sounds and audio production skills to the next level with the PP555 Phono Turntable Preamplifier.
- Converts phono signals to line level signals
- Connects to turntable output bringing phono level up to line level
- State-of-the-art circuitry to accommodate magnetic pickups
- Ultra-low noise audio operation improves sound performance
- Universal compatibility: for turntables & other studio equipment
- RCA (L/R) Input & Output Connector Jacks
- 1/4'' Output Connector Jack
- Power adapter included
- *or battery operated via 9-Volt battery
- S/N Ratio: 70dB
- THD: 0.08% @ 1kHz and 3mV
- Output: 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz @ 2dB
- Input Sensitivity: 3mV at 50K Ohms (Phono)
- Load Impedance: 10K Ohms - Reference Voltage: 1V d
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.54'' x 2.13'' X 1.02''
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 0.9 lbs.