ION Audio Total PA Plus | 350W Multisource Bluetooth Loudspeaker with Mic & Cable (FM Radio, XLR, 1/4", 1/8", USB, SD) by Ion Audio - MI
We are delighted to stock the famous ION Audio Total PA Plus | 350W Multisource Bluetooth Loudspeaker with Mic & Cable (FM Radio, XLR, 1/4", 1/8", USB, SD).
With so many available today, it is wise to have a brand you can trust. The ION Audio Total PA Plus | 350W Multisource Bluetooth Loudspeaker with Mic & Cable (FM Radio, XLR, 1/4", 1/8", USB, SD) is certainly that and will be a perfect purchase.
For this reduced price, the ION Audio Total PA Plus | 350W Multisource Bluetooth Loudspeaker with Mic & Cable (FM Radio, XLR, 1/4", 1/8", USB, SD) comes highly respected and is a popular choice amongst most people. Ion Audio - MI have added some nice touches and this means great value for money.
A wedding reception. A large business conference. The freshman science lecture hall. These are just some of the venues that demand a capable PA system that can cover a large area with powerful, articulate sound, but is easy to set up and flexible enough to handle a wide variety of inputs and auxiliary equipment.
Looks like you need Total PA Plus.
Here is everything you need in an all-in-one PA system: A 350-watt bi-amplified, equalized sound system driving a 15-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter covers even the largest spaces with clear, vibrant sound.
It has a multi-channel mixer with Master volume control and XLR inputs to maximize sound quality.
You can wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth device, use the built-in music player to read music files using the USB port or SD card slot or take advantage of the on-board FM radio with 30 presets.
The included microphone puts you in charge of the action. It even includes a tripod stand to elevate Total PA to the right height and its built-in wheels make transport a snap.
- Output Power: 350 W (Peak), 175 W (RMS)
- Max SPL (@ 1 m): 116 dB peak, 110 dB continuous C-weighted, free space
- Low Frequency: 15” (381 cm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency: 1” (25 mm)-exit ferrite compression driver, 1” (25 mm) voice coil
- Crossover: 2.2 kHz
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz – 20,000 Hz (+3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz – 22,000 Hz (@ -10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 80/100° H x 60° V, nominal (@ -6 dB)
- Gain Range: -? to +10 dB (microphone/line)
- Max Input Level: +10 dBu
- Impedance: 22 k?
- External Controls: Channel volume, master volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, 2-band equalizer, mode, play/pause, repeat, previous track, next track
- (3) XLR inputs (2 dynamic microphone/line, 1 line)
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS inputs
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS input
- (1) stereo RCA input pair
- (1) XLR mix output
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) USB port (host)
- (1) IEC power connection
- Profile: A2DP
- Module: Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, compatible under 3.0 Speed: 3 Mbps
- Range: Up to 100 feet / 30.5 meters
- USB/SD Card
- Audio: Music playback from USB drive or SD card Supported File System: FAT32
- Supported File Types: MP3, WAV, WMV Maximum File Size: > 16 GB
- Maximum USB Drive / SD Card Capacity: > 16 GB
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, thermal, short-circuit protection
- Speaker: 100 VAC, 110–120 VAC, or 220–240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Remote Control: (3) VDC CR2032 lithium button cell battery
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal with floor monitor capability; injection-molded polypropylene with perforated steel grille
- Transport: 3 handles, 2 wheels
- Mounting: Integrated pole socket (36 mm diameter)
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 27.0” x 17.4” x 14.2” 686 x 442 x 361 mm
- Weight (speaker only): 35.0 lbs
- (1) Total PA Plus
- Microphone with Cable
- Telescoping Speaker Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable (IEC)
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet