Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" Subwoofer by Behringer USA
AudioDJ.com are happy to offer the fantastic Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" Subwoofer.
With so many available today, it is great to have a make you can recognise. The Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" Subwoofer is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this price, the Behringer EUROLIVE VP1800S 1600W 18" Subwoofer comes widely respected and is a regular choice for many people. Behringer USA have included some excellent touches and this equals great value for money.
Professional 1600-Watt 18" PA Subwoofer
- Professional 1600-Watt 18'' subwoofer for PA applications (400 Watts Continuous / 1600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies with a clear, powerful punch
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Pole socket for speaker mounting pole
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Power Handling Capacity
The VP1800S subwoofer is engineered to handle the demands of professional gigs, from small clubs to large stages. With its 1,600-Watts power handling capability, the VP1800S cranks out massive amounts of aggressive bottom-end, making it the ideal way to add tremendous punch to your current sound system.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a subwoofer has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match its enclosure and application. The VP1800S features a powerful 18" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 40 Hz. That’s extraordinarily deep bass that will shake the house right down to its foundation.
Let’s Get Technical
The VP1800S is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 40 to 200 Hz frequency range. A standard 35-mm (1.375") pole socket is provided for pole-mounting loudspeakers atop the VP1800S. The internal Low-pass filter (LPF) is fixed at 150 Hz. Professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.